Microsoft Outlook Login
E-mail has become an integral part of our daily lives, from our personal communication with family and friends, to important messages and transactions related to business and commerce. It is very important, then, for you to be able to access your Microsoft Outlook Login page very quickly and use your e-mail service for your various personal or business needs. But let's be absolutely honest: getting to the Microsoft Outlook Login area is anything but convenient. The homepage has too much clutter, and the sign-in process can be quite confusing if you are not used to it. For time-critical e-mail communication, you need to be able to get to your Microsoft Outlook account right away, so we have gone through the Microsoft Outlook Login process and simplified the steps to do it conveniently. Below we have provided a video tutorial which takes you through the steps of logging in to your Microsoft Outlook account. Aside from the video, we have posted step-by-step instructions as well, giving you the quickest way to get to your Microsoft Outlook Login page, how to change your password in case you forget it, and the quickest way to reach someone from Microsoft Outlook customer support. When it comes to e-mail, don't settle for delays and long login procedures. Use the resources we have provided in this page to make your e-mail access more convenient.
How to login to your Microsoft Outlook account:
1. Type the direct URL on your Web browser: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/.
2. On the homepage, you should see a 'Sign in' link at the upper right hand side of your screen.
3. A 'Sign-in' window will appear, prompting you to choose the e-mail account to sign in to. There are separate sign-in areas for Microsoft accounts and Organizational accounts (if your e-mail is provided by your work, school, or other organization and synced with Microsoft Outlook e-mail services.
4. Once you click on either option, you will be directed to the actual sign-in page. Enter your Account Name and Password in the required fields, then click 'Sign In'.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete access to your e-mail account.
How you can reset your password:
1. On the homepage for Microsoft Outlook (http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/), click on the 'Sign in' link at the top right side of the screen.
2. Choose the right type of Microsoft Outlook account you have (Organizational or general Microsoft).
3. Once you're on the Sign in page, you should see a link that says 'Can't access your account?' right below the 'Sign in' button. Click this link.
4. You will be redirected to the Password Recovery page. Enter your Microsoft account in the first field, and then enter the Captcha characters you will see. Click 'Next'.
5. On the next page, you can choose to be sent an e-mail to complete the password recovery, or receive a code via your phone number on file. You can also continue by filling out the security questionnaire but this takes longer.
6. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the password recovery process.
You can get timely customer support from Microsoft Outlook by contacting them:
Microsoft Customer Service Phone Numbers
United States: 1-800-Microsoft (642-7676)
Microsoft Virtual Chat Agent
Bookmark our page and keep checking back from time to time for any updates to the Microsoft Outlook Login process. We are continually adding information to make the procedure much easier for you.
Shortcut to Microsoft Outlook Login page here...
These are the steps to directly access your Microsoft account.
Forgotten your password? Here\'s how to reset it easily.
If there are issues or concerns you still need help with, you can talk to Microsoft Outlook customer support for assistance.
Your opinion of Microsoft Outlook:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login pages for credit cards and financial institutions...
Login pages for educational sites, eLearning sites, and online learning...
Login pages for online services and online website member areas...